Handling All Family Law Matters With Experience, Compassion And Care
At the firm of Ellen S. Mandell, Attorney at Law, we understand that the legal issues related to family are often a complicated mix of raw emotional issues tied to important matters regarding personal rights and financial well-being. We believe it is often best for the health of the family that matters involving custody, estate division, support and other important details are resolved through mediation or some other form of negotiation outside the court. An amicable approach can actually set the tone for a family with parents living separately to move forward in a positive way for all involved.
However, if the issues are unresolved, our founder has 40 years of experience arguing cases in front of the courts, and she has been recognized by colleagues, the courts and her many clients as a true legal advocate who will always work toward the best possible outcome in your case.
We Have Extensive Experience In The Following Areas
We always put the welfare of the children first, but we work with our clients in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: The divorce arrangement can provide guidelines for everyone to move forward together.
- Child custody: Always an important issue for parents, we help you structure a child custody plan that works for all involved.
- Support: The Ohio courts have set guidelines for child and spousal support, but a knowledgeable attorney will be helpful in best determining the family’s needs and presenting those findings to a judge.
- Property division: An equitable split does not mean an equal share, but it should be fair.
- LGBT family issues: We believe that every client deserves proper representation unique to their needs.
- Domestic violence: We can help establish legal protection for you and other family members.
- Modification: Particularly important as a family’s need changes over time, and there is a need to revisit certain arrangements.
- Prenup and postnup: These contracts can provide a solid financial foundation for a marriage or its dissolution.
- Adoption: We often provide to stepparents and grandparents as well as others.
- High net worth divorce: There are additional layers of complexity that involve extensive financial consideration.
- Civil domestic violence and civil stalking: We can help you or other family members get the protection needed.
Contact Ellen S. Mandell, Attorney at Law, To Discuss Your Family Law Needs
Call our office in Beachwood at 216-916-8746 to speak with one of the most respected and effective lawyers in the Beachwood area. You can also reach us through our contact page.